Every year there are more and more climbers in the world and with no doubt it impacts on the environment. The future of climbing in the zone depends on our behavior. Please, don’t forget next recommendations:
- Do your physiological needs at home or in appropriate places (bars, refuge, campings). But if you have an urgent need and want to poop at the crag, please walk far away, do your need (away from footpaths), take the used paper with you and bury the evidence.
- Don’t leave your garbage at the crag. And if you’ve found garbage at the crag, don’t be shy, please, take it with you, it doesn’t the matter if it’s yours or not.
- Climbing sectors are situated on the private terrains. Future of climbing in Margalef depends on our correct behavior.
- Free camping is forbidden. Camping and overnight stays in vans must be done at authorised sites: Camping El Pont or Camping La Presa. More info at (+34) 687-771-687 www.campingmargalef.com
- In the village dogs must be tied. It the sectors, specially when there’re more people, you should tie them too. And don’t forget to clean after your dog.
- It’s forbidden to make fire. The only places where it is permitted are barbecue zones.
- Please don’t make too much noise in the village. Remember that you are on holidays, but locals live here.
- If you want to bolt new routes in Margalef you must ask terrain owner (especially if you want to bolt in a new crag) and notify the office of the Natural Park tel (+34) 977-827310.